4th- 6th Grade Book Club
- Sign up with the library from Wed. January 2- Wed. January 30.
- We will be reading “How To Capture An Invisible Cat” by Paul Tobin.
- We will have 3 bi-weekly meeting for discussions, activities, and SNACKS!
- When signing up you will be asked to select which day and time will work best. Meeting dates will be selected by the majority vote.
- Choice 1: Tuesdays @ 5:30 pm (2/12, 2/26, & 3/19)
- Choice 2: Wednesday @ 5:30 pm (2/13, 2/24, & 3/20)
- Choice 3: Thursday @ 4:00 pm (2/14, 2/25, & 3/21)
- You may purchase your own copy from the library for $3.00.
- If you would like to borrow a copy, we will be happy to help you place a copy on hold.