To access your account you will need a user name and password. The default username is your library card number. The default password is the last 4 digits of your phone number. If you would like to customize your username or password please let us know.
Steps for using the NEXT Catalog to log into your account.
1. Go to http://paolalibrary.org
2. Click on the NEXT logo on the upper left hand side of the page. When viewing page on a smart phone or tablet the logo will be on the bottom 1/3 of the page.
3. Click on the “Sign in” link on the top right hand corner of the page. On a smart phone or tablet click on the outline of a person in the same corner.
4. Enter your user name and password. If you are unsure of your user name or would like to change your username or password, please contact the library for assistance.
5. Clicking on your name in the top right hand corner, will bring up your account. This will show you what is currently checked out on your account and give you the option to renew the items.
6. Clicking the fines tab will bring up any outstanding fines or fees on your account.
Steps for placing an item on hold.
1. Enter title or item description into the search box.
2. The default is to search all NEXT libraries. If you want to search for an item in a certain library, use the drop down option to select the library.
3. Press enter to search.
4. Items matching your search will appear. Select the item you would like to place on hold and click on
5. This will bring up a screen confirming your hold and asking which NEXT library you would like to pick your hold up at.
6. Click on the “confirm hold” button.
7. Your item will arrive in 3-7 business days. The library will notify via email or phone call when the item arrives.