About Teen Advisory Board
The Paola Free Library's Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of teens and pre-teens who offer input into what kinds of resources and services the library provides their age group.
- We need your ideas and opinions!
- We'll have fun!
- There will be cookies! Well, sometimes- not all the time. Other times there will be candy : )
- Form groups or clubs based on interests such as art, creative writing, gaming, etc.
- Take part in the planning of fun activities and programs for your age group at the library.
- Be a community advocate: spread the word about the cool things going on at the library.
- Raise money for teen programming at the library.